Chronoblog

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Welcome to Alexandria

Twitter Updates: https://twitter.com/#!/KevinSeffle

First off, I would highly suggest using the chronoblogger widgit above to read this blog.

Also, this is not a blog.

This is a book I've had on the back burner for a while, but every time I have tried to write it, I find myself stopping and starting all over because of some minute detail. I'm too much of a perfectionist (read: anal retentive) to work on such a large project in bulk. So I took a look at my favorite webcomics, TV shows, and movies and how they dealt with evolving concepts (Sam and Fuzzy) and plotholes (Star Wars) and decided that I would try that route. In other words, I'm going to post my book as I finish it. This is essentially the public rough draft of "Alexandria Mark 2", and it will be very rough. The idea is that after I trudge through this, I will look at what my story evolved into, look at the comments left behind, and use all of this in writing the final version. This final version may be a carbon copy of the original, or it will more likely be very different from the rough draft posted here. This rough draft will remain free for all even after completion. It's November 4th, 2011, and should this ever be taken down, it will be because Google removed this page, any publisher that would for some reason be interested in this book has demanded I remove it, or I have become a successful, money grubbing ass.

I will be happy if just one person out there reads my story, and even happier if they comment on it. I hope you enjoy, I know I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment